CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wisdom from Grandpa Rolf #1

My Grandfather is a great man who often imparts his wisdom to the family. I have been thinking about the various bits of of knowledge and how they speak to me as a person. Grandpa always shares these bits with a hint of mischief in his eye. In his sturdy German-accented English, he relays the wisdom of old Germany. There is no doubt that self improvement and an ultimate sense of self can be attained by following Grandpa Rolf's life lessons. I thought I would share some of his wisdom on my blog, so that anyone that reads can be edified. This is the first installment:

"Eat more eggs [insert food of your choice], it puts hair on your chest"

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Great Wisdom, coming from a great man.
Everything puts hair on your chest, not something I am aspiring too

Erin said...

Apparently Christian has been eating a lot of eggs. Go to my blog (http://ifyougiveamomamoment.blogspot.com/) and read the third Aidanism down on the sidebar...

WonderKitty said...

Haha! Grandpa Rolf is a great man. I don't really like eggs....and I don't really want hair on my chest, so I guess that one works out!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Is that why I'm so hairy... I ate eggs ... thanks for the info Grampa Rolf. Love Dad English

Mimi said...

I have heard you say that so many times