CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wisdom from Grandpa Rolf #3

Years ago, my grandpa offered me his finger. He said these magical words that I didn't understand then:

"Sie mal dran, riechts wie marzipan"

After I pulled gramps' finger and witnessed the devastation that only his colon can unleash I promised myself two things:

1. NEVER pull gramps' finger again.

2. Get the translation of his 'pull-my-finger' saying.

I have stuck by my first promise and followed up on my second. The translation is "Pull my finger, it smells like marzipan".

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Hilarious! And it makes me NEVER want to eat Marzipan!

Nik English said...

awesome!

Laurie said...

Sage advice babe. You should never pull a finger in your family. Never the best idea fo your sinuses

Mimi said...

LOL! That is the best. I love your grandpa