CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tragic Feed

I was looking at a news website and thought I read a link "Tragic Feed". I would ask the overused question: "What is wrong with me", but I think everyone would answer. I do wonder what I was thinking; maybe one of the following ideas fit my mood?

1. Tragic Feed: When farmers feed low grade chicken meat to chickens.

2. Tragic Feed: A polite way to say you ate something that gave you the mud butt

3. Tragic Feed: A band name. Maybe for a group of young people who feel suffocated by society at large and struggle internally with their deep thoughts and volatile anger. "Nobody understands my angst!"

It's gotta be the last one. I am sure of it.

4 comments:

CTuna's Cavern said...

Tragic Feed. The back end of a cow? A horse? Maybe the Dog? I've seen Spike do it. Yes, it's a tragic feed. Yuck. James Bond tomorrow....007 rules.

Laurie said...

Tragic Feed? Random honey, I think I like your explanation of #2. Sounds Made up if you ask me

WonderKitty said...

Haha! I think you are right Ten, I think Tragic Feed has a song on 97.1. Its a catchy tune, but I can see it being over played soon. They are one of those bands that "understands me".

Nik English said...

hahaha love it!@